When you purchase one of our Christmas Trees, the money will be used to support the restoration of this historic and iconic property; The Quarters at Toodyay.
All prices are GST inclusive. Payment required by cash or card at time of collecting or reserving.
**We suggest bringing cash just in case our EFTPOS decides to misbehave.
The below tree price guide is indicative of prices for size ranges.
- Your tree is measured on the day and priced according to the price guide listed below.
- Our friendly staff are there to cut you tree (tree cutting is a complimentary service).
- For those of who are traditionalist and “cutting down” the tree is part of your tradition; is a hand saw is available for anyone wishing to capture that picture perfect moment with your new tree!
- Price will be agreed with you and payment required before tree is cut.
- Due to OHS, no chainsaws are to be used by customers on the property.
Christmas Trees Price Guide
|Height of tree (Imperial)||Height of tree (Metric)||Price (from)|
|Up to 4′||Up to 1.2m||$85 fixed|
|9′ and above||2.7m and above||POA|
Christmas Tree Bases
If you do not already have a Christmas tree base, we offer a limited number of USA made Cinco bases at the below prices.
We only carry and recommend Cinco, the industry leader in live Christmas tree bases, because they work.
|Cinco Classic small|
Up to 2.4m tree and 14cm trunk
|Cinco Classic medium|
Up to 3m tree and 15cm trunk
Tree Care Preservative
To extend the freshness of your Christmas tree, Tree Care Preservative is available for $5 (small bottle) or $10 (large bottle) when you select and collect your tree from us. The size of bottle required is dependent on the size of the tree you select. We will assist you with this and any other questions you may have when you visit Toodyay Christmas Trees.